вторник, 29 апреля 2014 г.

download Rory Jr. for App.net for free


Rory Jr. for App.net

Social



Download .apk

Rory Jr. is a group messaging client built on top of App.net. Supports one-on-one and group conversations, both public and private. Rory Jr. is growing up rapidly, new features are added all the time. We love user requests!


Supports Patter rooms and App.net private messaging. Requires an App.net account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for a free account from within the app.


Free version available (with limited features).


Contact @projectrory on App.net for support and questions.
























Download .apk





























The new players join a field already busy Dr download Rory Jr. for App.net free android app . Though the long-term survival is questionable in a crowded field as the afternoon viewing habits evolve, is worth the risk. In addition to their personal brands, daytime talkers who can endure and prosper a sizable chunk of strong advertising revenues polish the discussion genre that an estimated $ 700th There is only so to pack. - I feel pressure, Couric told the Times, during a trip to Los Angeles. But I also the feeling that I would not do that if I do not a certain degree of self-confidence when I do not think I could do a good job. But I 'm definitely not the next messiah daytime television, and I hope see me like this see me like this .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий